View Single Post
Old 2007-01-21, 21:12   Link #117
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
Question!

You're already requesting sigs fairly often.
Must you take the freebies as well? :x
Well, if someone wants to use it then they can no? I said I was just adding it to my folder. I never mentioned I'm gonna use it. Also, why do you guys keep picking on me whenever I save a sig or avie? It's like saying: "Oh no Cyz is here, hurry up and hide those sigs " Honestly, I dunno if you're just annoyed at me or just making fun of me . Like I said before, I JUST ADD IT TO MY FOLDER! I DON'T CARE IF SOMEONE ELSE USE IT. I'm just letting the owner know first that I'll be taking it. My goodness! You guys are getting worked up over it.

GET IT!? GOT IT!? GOOD!

Now please leave me be. Mmm, maybe next time I'll just save it without asking. But that would be rude if the maker just saw me using it on a different forum and I'll be accused of not asking

And for the record Riker, that was before, now I just request avies a lot of times and not everytime on the sig. Please stop bullying me .....and that goes double for you KiNa

--> Well, sorry for that. Didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm just speaking my mind because it's getting irritating already when people keep mentioning it. Did that answer your question Rikey?
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig

Last edited by Cyz; 2007-01-21 at 21:35.
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote