View Single Post
Old 2013-06-09, 07:37   Link #961
Somethindarker
Super Senior Elder Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
guys,remember too that the author said that all girls that appears in the cover are candidates for be in ise harem.then I still thinking that ophis was learn about love and will fall for ise.
but maybe this happen only in the next arc why I think that the next arc is about the dragons.
Where is that stated? If no link to a source is provided I'm more inclined to believe the afterwords not some hearsay about what the author may or may not have said. Plus that would be weird she is like a sister/mother/aunt to Issei since her DNA is what makes up Isseis new body, also how exactly would that work? Ophis is genderless she's neither male nor female from a practical point of view that makes absolutely no sense. In afterword 12 the author flat out sais " What wasn’t in the plan is Ophis joining. When the editor and I saw the volume 5 illustration of Ophis drawn by Miyama-san we fell in love with her and thought “Let’s make her join the group”. I didn’t originally have Ophis to be the last boss anyway so I made her remain as a mascot. So she will be active as mascot from now on as well."