View Single Post
Old 2009-12-09, 14:09   Link #886
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Well, its ironic, the manly Dora, the only player who used time overs to win matches, which was one of the reasons people found him awesome, now plays a completely opposite game.

With Bang getting all the godly buffs, he has made a god tier for himself and top tier for Bang. With Bang's relatively high damage output in CS and much better comboability, he no longer uses time overs in a game where others do.

My argument isn't about fun, but more about balance. I don't think the game is more balanced than before.

On one side of the scale we have a character that's rendered completely helpless, on the other side we have a character that does insane damage in a game where everyone else does lesser than before. The scale seems to be tipping just from this.

Anyway, balance doesn't mean fun or not for me, I don't care about winning as well. Rachel is still going to be my main, I'll still be playing the game even with the balance issues. At least now, in the arcade with tokens, I can be sure that I get to play Rachel for a relatively long match before I lose.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote