View Single Post
Old 2011-12-09, 10:05   Link #12008
Eratas123

@ Meistah - I want Louise to win for some reason. She has genuine reason to troll him (they're not on the same side) unlike Browning and she's really close to his age bracket to boot. Once again, Maya gets shafted for the others I swear, she seems to turn people off from including her in fics like she has a "please ignore me" aura going for her

Karon's turning less and less important as the series goes on for some reason. her boobs and over powered Vandam I can get (She can get those later) but her LI's and fame getting shafted is a bit mean. She has her own fanbase, right? Also, she fits the model of idol people tend to like (Young, cheerful, appeals to the audience, and multi-talented). Irish being her LI works but only if she drops the chaste act at some point. He's not going to push for it if she acts innocent since he'll assume she's not interested. That and the fact that they have a (an admittedly non-canon) downer ending to their romance.

Is Maximillian the main protagonist? He seems to be shaping up to be more like Kyon as the series goes on.