View Single Post
Old 2009-03-19, 01:26   Link #140
Ryuou
進む道は武士道のみ

Location: Dying to get back to Japan (but currently near Chicago)
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, regarding the production topic, we could go on and on about it, and actually I should probably create a separate thread in General if I could just come up with the right way of phrasing it -- I'll think about it. In any event, apologies for the slight tangent (though not totally unrelated to the show), and back to the main topic at hand (though I expect the main topic will remain somewhat quiet until the subs are released).
True and I'm sorry about my part in the tangent. I'll wait until you create something before I reply.

Edit: One last thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
but I think they did a pretty good job with Toradora and Toaru Majutsu no Index this season, much better adaptions than ZnT and Shana atleast
I can agree with Toradora!. But really? Granted I don't know the source material for Toaru at all, it's got some real problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
About being underage parents in anime/manga, there are actually a few example, solid example like Cardcaptor, sakura's mother, i think in maria holic, kanako mention that her mom was underaged too when she is married.
There are also some extreme examples as well. I don't remember the name but there's one about an elementary school student mom. This kind of disturbs me.

For back on topic, what do you guys think about the issue of the age 18 that I brought up?