Thread: Licensed Akame ga kill [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-30, 10:18   Link #1054
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
fighting Esdes with a wooded sword is suicidal...
Used wrong word at that sorry
we mean is she to spare her life...
I was thinking more on the line that this happen before the fight. Or that they have something else to deal with(like the one that attack him in the first place).But was only to said that there is event/scenary where she may not attack her. But like evil|plushie said Akame can't cut Esdes for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Akame's sword can insta-kill someone if it cuts them. The key word is cut them. Esdes is an ice-user, and a very very powerful one at that. We've seen from other manga what ice users can do to protect themselves. In terms of power, Esdes is ahead but Akame has that super cheap sword of hers but ultimately it comes down to this. Can Akame actually get close enough to Esdes to cut her? At the moment, I think 'No'
No she can't. Esdes is way more strong than her. While I like how she say the line in ch 19. There is no way that Akame can cut Esdes the way she is now.The only way for something like this to happen would be if Esdes let her guard down(and we already see that she never let her guard down...maybe only with Tatsumi).And with team work. but even there I doub it that Akame can cut Esdes.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote