View Single Post
Old 2012-12-26, 19:15   Link #188
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I mean it's sad when Naruto manages somehow to looks more deluded than Obito when they talk to each other.
Thanks, Hunter, I hadn't laughed all day

Been saying this about kage bunshin for a while. It's really insanely overpowered. Naruto could've figured out Obito's ability in a second if he had tricked the later into teleporting one of his clones to the other dimension. He has an army of expendable "Narutos" at his disposal, which becomes a virtually infinite army with the Kyuubi's help.

Exploding tags are also overpowered. Everyone seems to have an almost unlimited supply of these little papers, which are highly destructive and require practically no effort, yet never quite seem to get the job done because of purely plot reasons. He wouldn't even need to waste chakra on rasengan most of the time.

Replace Kakashi in Tobi's dimension with one of Naruto's clones. Now, instead of punches, he sticks a bunch of exploding tags to Obito's face. No more Obito.

Two of the most overpowered techniques that were introduced from the start of the series, almost anyone can use them, and are repeatedly dumbed down so they don't trump the "real" hax techniques.

btw I've been hitting up the scan sites every 5 mins like an addict :/
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote