View Single Post
Old 2008-05-22, 15:46   Link #1248
DN24

Quote:
Allow me to clarify then. With Suzaku in charge Japan will never be freed from Britanian influence. Everything will continue like it has been at the start of the series: Britanians will still be held in higher regard, the Japanese are still going to be referred to as dirt (with the exception of Suzaku himself). In other words, Britania would always keep Japan on a leash. Lelouch on the other hand wants all Britanian influence gone from Japan, or at least influence that his father has. The only difference between these 2 is that Lelouch's followers willingly set forth into battle believing he can grant them the Japan of the past. Whether this is the wrong method or not remains to be seen however.
If Suzaku can become KoO he will have Japan for himself, he can do whatever he want with it and i don't think he will allow his people to be treated as dirt anymore.
To me Suzaku's "change from within" means to gain enough power to change the rule without too much bloodshed, when he obtain that power he won't just sit back and relax but begin making a better country where Japanese=Britanian.He's not as smart as Lelouch but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a brain!!

Quote:
Until Euphie's name is cleared, which will be impossible, that massacre will always tail behind Suzaku. Even if he brings it into some golden age or something they'll never get over that betrayal.
I think common people are quite forgiving if you can feed them and make their lives better.After all he never fired a shot during that massacre and can get away easily with some pretty words.
DN24 is offline   Reply With Quote