View Single Post
Old 2009-02-15, 03:50   Link #305
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

@physics223: Well... I think you're seriously overstating the persistence of Taiga's abuse of Ryuuji... it was fading to a mere ritual comedy bit between the two by episode 5 and basically vanishes after that. But that may be part of why we're seeing things a bit differently.

And to use your own words, this anime is more realistic.... such 'tit for tat' transcendence may never completely balance out just like in real life.

You seem to be going out of your way to assign "blame" even as you say you don't blame. "blame" has implications that "the cause of" doesn't. Word loading...
Minorin *chose* her path with the information she had. How she got that information appears to be pure chance. (actually the novel twists it a bit differently so it is less of a 'deux ex machina' but we'll stick to the anime). Why not blame Minorin for being unable to rough it on towards Ryuuji? Why are Taiga's feelings more important to Minorin than her own?

I'm going to assume your view and eventual grade of the series is what you mean by "I approve" because that phrase isn't really coming across the way you might think it is.