View Single Post
Old 2013-02-05, 08:26   Link #106
Midonin
Last Engage

Gyrozetter 18 - Love, Dentists and Chocolate

A Valentine's Day episode with giant robots can only lead to one thing. Hijinks. So many hijinks. I like how they followed up on Mikeman Seki's last episode, with him flirting with the new newscaster. Most of the episode was Kakeru trying to get some of that sweet cocoa for himself, at the expense of anything else. The scene with Haruka and Shunsuke was too cute, even if it was taking place while they were controlling a car knight and a capybara. I thought it was a gopher at first, but apparently my skills at animal-discerning aren't up to par with this show. At least they're both rodents. It's less embarrassing than mistaking Anubis for a kangaroo. It was a sweet little one-off, and funny, too.

The ED changed. Dolphine is now among the five, and the dancing itself has changed too. Seeing Kong Loader strike that pose at the end wasn't what I thought I'd see, but it was hilarious. I noticed among the toyline that there were plans to release a Panda Gyrozetter, while main characters like Rinne and Satori only get mini releases. But at least next week, I'll have some context for the panda.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote