View Single Post
Old 2006-03-04, 22:32   Link #75
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

A picture is worth a thousand words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K
Even though I disagree with his (extremely naive) reasoning, I think Shirou's ultra-defensive approach to the War is a good one. Hell, if I were in his boots, I'd go into hiding until all the other Masters wipe each other out, and try to defeat the remaining in as sneaky a way as possible. That's how I'd play it. But Shirou seems to not want to take part in the War at all. It's almost like he doesn't care if he loses so long as Saber doesn't get hurt and I can understand why that attitude pisses her off so much (hell, it pisses me off). I'm interested in seeing if this experience will be a reality call for him, because he's excessively naive, and as such a very difficult person to like.
Shirou didnt even want to take part in the war in the first place, it was only when Kotomine asked if he cared if the grail was used by evil people to do harm that he decided to play along. Its not like he personally want to use the grail or has any drive to obtain it, just to prevent someone to use it to cause disaster, and it shows. Its no wonder that Saber is angered by that additude.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote