View Single Post
Old 2006-06-26, 09:02   Link #92
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Well unfortunatley since I watched this show over a year ago I have heard countless arguments (and had countless debates vaporized by last year's hacker) that have to do with Taka never having loved Haruka and that his sentiments for Mitsuki were ALWAYS stronger leading up, during, and even after the accident...I've heard arguments that every single thing Taka did in the anime is built on guilt and weak-mindedness as if he's the only guy in history to fall for a girl he intially didn't think much of...I tend to believe Taka acts much more like a real common guy would act given the circumstances of his story...If he loved Mitsuki so much still after Haruka woke up then he would have expressed that (He clearly did not)...Haruka re-awakening just re-sparked all the feelings (guilt, love, otherwise) that he covered-up thru his relationship with Mitsuki where he failed to naturally exercise those feelings...He was confused and disturbed by all of it...Not realizing how much he was hurting Mitsuki (IMO this is because he never proactively persued her so his feelings don't have the weight her's does)...Is he a baka for some of this? That is arguable, but only a morsel of the true story....

Quote:
I don't understand what your comparison of Takayuki's actions versus real-life people.
If you still don't understand where I am coming from, you'll have to be more specific...