View Single Post
Old 2012-09-26, 19:24   Link #50
b1gdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
Madara likely dedicated his life as the orginator of the plan because his brother died...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
It was Madara who dedicated his life to the plan, because the great Madara who beats everybody was beaten by Hashirama and became a loser for his entire life which was quite long as we see. And not only that, but his clan also betrayed him. When one becomes so obsessed with winning and ruling that he sacrifices his family (brother) and friends (kill best friend to obtain MS) and then he fails completely but does not die then he can really feel "forever alone". So Madara become a real loser in life, so it's no wonder that he dreamed of creating a global illusion where everything is nice and everybody is happy, and i guess he is some kind of benevolent god that is loved and worshipped by everyone. We'll see in the next chapters how he managed to brainwash Obito.
Well yah what i mean is Obito obviously became Tobi and spent the majority of his Life trying to complete Madara's moon eye plan. I know he was most likely brain washed but Rin's death is obviously going to be a huge impact on Obito's decision. To spend the majority of his life over a 12 year old girl? Really? come on.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote