Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-14, 21:09   Link #3338
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
To be fair, maybe I worded it too strongly, but you're misrepresenting my position here. While I'm convinced that the writing is indeed faulty, that doesn't mean I disliked the whole thing. Even many readers have to admit the writing really does suffer in this series mostly due to pacing issues and, arguably, insufficient characterization for some. I'm well aware that these are flaws are due to issues of length and time, but that's just how it is.

Even despite all that, I enjoy this series for its delightful cast of characters, each with their own dilemmas and motivations for playing mahjong. The crazy interactions between lesbian mahjong powers are another definite plus. And for me, it's these factors that still made the ending very much enjoyable.
Yeah I know, that's why I was just nitpicking your words and I must realized that I came up wrong in many points on my previous posts Sorry about that

..seriously though, it's hard to keep cool and do a proper debate when things gone like this... especially in a certain imageboard

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote