View Single Post
Old 2011-12-16, 00:27   Link #52
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
What I found surprising is that they actually just sent Shu out on a mission without even working on any issues he might have first. I get they are in a hurry here, but that was seriously a stupid move. They should know Shu well enough by now to at least check things out before putting him in a prime position in a serious mission. Was kind of blinking in surprise since I knew right at the start everything would go to hell.

Can't blame Ayase for pushing him since that's how she deals with things. Sadly Shu couldn't describe what was really scaring him and no one was really asking either. Everyone just went into their corners and things turned out like this.

Gai definitely seems to be running out of time here. If this mission wasn't looking bad enough he was needing more and more treatments to stay on top. If they are going for a swap with him going out and Shu stepping up it's going to happen soon.

Anyways now things are going crazy. Can't believe those guys are actually going to unleash the stone like that. It also proves that Haruka didn't realize much of anything. Didn't connect Inori to that girl (other than a superficial level), that he had the void genome, or that he was connected to the Undertakers.

Nice slap though by Hare. Hope Shu bounces back soon since they really hit him with his worst moments right here.