View Single Post
Old 2012-02-13, 17:06   Link #31
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Seriously, just look at them!

Credits to whoever creates the gif I stole this from.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkeyPotPie View Post
Like pretty much everyone else, I loved the dream sequence. Highlight of the episode. When I saw it I was thinking, "why don't Sakakibara and Mei just troll the class like this?"
That was my first thought too... Heck, I'm sure it was an intentional joke on the staff's part.

==========
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Really, in the Valentine spirit they're the most romantic couple for me, I hope that they can survive until the end intact though it seems unlikely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Enjoyable episode, especially for the romantic companionship: walking at night, sitting at home, standing on the school roof, dancing in class (in his mind...and maybe hers?). Alone together. Really, some of the most romantic interactions I've seen in recent anime. Lovely stuff.
Dancing on the edge of a knife, eh? Pretty saucy way to celebrate Valentine's Day. I approve... *splatter* *splatter*

Well, lots more information revealed, crucially the gender of the original Misaki and the circumstances of his death. The revelations killed some of my suspicions while triggering yet more questions. I agree with Chibiki-san: I give up.