View Single Post
Old 2007-02-05, 16:49   Link #141
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raniie View Post
As evidence be my witness. Shiori DID lied to Yuuichi for your point #1. Go watch episode 12; timestamp 6:15 - 6:18.

Yuuichi: Hey, there's a girl in my class with the same last name as you. Misaka Kaori.
Shiori: Yuuichi-san, you're in the same class as my sister?

As the dialogue continues, Shiori continues to be dishonest to Yuuichi. You can see it in the reaction of her face. Now take note of the scene where she said "I love my sister." and where she's looking at. She was looking at her sister from a distance as she said that. At time stamp 7:34+ you'll see Kaori looking at Shiori and Yuuichi talking at the courtyard.

So Skane stand corrected . Shiori DOES know what class Kaori is in.
I think you're misunderstanding something here. That's my point --- Shiori did know Kaori's class and name, that's why she didn't lie, because she was referring to U1. Skane's point was that Shiori possibly didn't know Kaori's class, so according to Skane's theory, she wouldn't be looking at Kaori's class, then.

Quote:
As Skane stated before. Shiori's goal is Kaori, not Yuuichi. This isn't a harem series damnit!
Kanon IS a harem series, just the way KyoAni depicts it makes it doesn't seem so. Other than a more touching story, what's the difference between it and other adv games? If the other series are classified as harem series, so should Kanon. They belong to the same category (so-called "love adv game").

The rest of what you said touched my 2nd and 3rd questions, but Skane already answered them. You can read up and see what my response was.