View Single Post
Old 2010-07-17, 21:34   Link #14056
chronotrig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniesk View Post
We have no proof of this. As i said ep6 is the first time without a detective so we really can't say what can or cannot happen on the gameboard. My guess is just that any Meta-Character can see anything from his piece perspective. If the piece is not a detective then the perspective can be faked, but there must be a reason for the piece to tell a lie.
Of course, there is no proof, but I've shown my evidence from both EP3 and EP6. And it solves a few problems that I've already mentioned.

Simply put, I think you need someone who understands the game fully before you can observe things without the Game Master's permission. It's all well and good for Battler to say that he'll move his piece outside the scenes that the Game Master shows, but how exactly does he do that? In the games so far, all we've been shown is Battler watching the scenes Beato shows him and arguing with her in the meta-world. The only times he gets information without being shown a scene by the Game Master is when he asks Virgilia for details.

www.witch-hunt.com Theory page
chronotrig is offline   Reply With Quote