View Single Post
Old 2017-04-05, 23:32   Link #651
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
Chapter 8

--Starting off with a strong opening scene. I'd like to know who influenced you to take some good from the DCCU; I WILL FIND HIM. More seriously there's a strong sense of tension here

--There's a subtle softness to Jinnai's dialog here where you can feel him turning around. Maybe he'll...take a CUE, from a certain Star Fleet...admiral, to take hissubordinatesout for a DRINK...justbecause. Or maybe that older captain is a better example to follow

--That was a total wipe against FlavoryFantasy and Umi, but somehow I don't feel pissed. Umi's elation is too infectious to not feel won over here

--...are Haak and Hooves the buddy cop duo of this whole thing? No, seriously. I'd watch that; Apple Weapon, Segway Hour, Meme Boys...

--I'm wondering how you're going to make Windy stack up to a girl with the gutso to run off the stage, a pianist who can make old songs her own, and a performer guided by a beautiful angel

--I was wondering when you were going to use an evil laugh to close off a chapter. Now Honoka, now would be a good time for your magic to land on "heads" and start making miracles happen

--Also, I'm not sure whether this was a short chapter or whether it just tighter than spandex
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote