View Single Post
Old 2011-10-01, 15:06   Link #18
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Miria almost awakened because Ophelia threw salt on her wounds - but you're right: Roxanne is definitely the vile horrific character we have ever seen in Claymore thus far; Ophelia looks like small-time compared to her.

And that's right; I haven't heard of a case of a warrior being raped by a AB before - then again, when you remember Dauf and his brutish attempts, it's probably not as uncommon as all that.
Yeah, Miria was just very vaunerable when Ophelia revealed what she did... as to Roxanne holy s*** that is just messed up, knowing her she likely watched it from afar too. I knew she make a great antagonist and I very much agree with gooral again, Roxanne is very likely the strongest and back to the restated idea thats been floated around will likely be shown to be uber strong after destroying an awakened AO (Cassanda it appears) like Teresa and Priscilla did. The ghosts will likely arrive just in time to evac the survivors... I wonder if the winner of the Hysteria vs Miria fight awakens and also gets killed by her to buy the evacuation time.

As to rape... well Clare was implied to have been raped by her brother and then the yoma (why she defended Teresa most likely since she couldnt let hero go through what she did, even with how weak and scared she was) and the sixarmed AB seemed like he might take his time with the fab 4... just maybe he might have taken it to the next level after a bit.