View Single Post
Old 2007-01-02, 16:09   Link #94
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I had both Fate's arrive today and now I have a conundrum ... my original plan was to review them all and sell all but the "best" Fate and the "best" Nanoha (imo). Now I'm stymied:
Fate:
The figure is very dynamic, her expression is grim, AND it has Bardiche in my favorite form (poleaxe).
This figure is just jawdropping, with the cape and sword (very lightweight). Her expression is good but its hard to see from straight on which means this puppy should be on a higher shelf. ... but its the sword form (less appealing). I didn't even try to pull the whole sword into the image since I wanted to focus on the figure.

Nanoha:
I like the piercing form of RH but the rest of the figure is a bit bland.
I like this one because its dynamic and her expression is "shoot first..." but its the basic round cartridge form.

I'd just swap RH units but then that would make the other unsaleable to collectors. If I were perverse, I'd convert the bland Nanoha into Dark Nanoha but I don't paint that well

The Fate pair is the tough choice... I didn't want to keep more than one but little Fate's sword form is overshadowing my 14" LH Motoko Miko sword dancing figure centerpiece here....