View Single Post
Old 2007-12-21, 08:43   Link #20
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by -PoLLuX- View Post
You nearly done with the next chapter yet? I'm not asking you to rush or anything...
(just bored... need something to read besides the haruhi novel)
Heh, sorry. I'm on a different computer now, since I'm home from college, and I had a bit of difficulty transferring my files from my laptop to my PC. I just started my re-edits of chapter 4 yesterday, with the goal of finishing them by today. I'm then hoping to finish my re-edits of 5 tomorrow, and my re-edits of 6 on Sunday. Since I normally don't have anything to do on Christmas Eve, I want to do my first edits of 7 then, however, I don't know how much time I'll have. If I don't have much time then, it'll have to be the 27th.
But re-edits are easy as well, so I may end up doing multiple chapters tomorrow. I don't know.
But I really don't want to post twice in this thread, so any reply is fun.

innominate: Thanks for your critiques. I've learned from the past to not try to explain stuff, and rather implement it, so I'm going to go through each one, looking for suggestions...
Spoiler for Harsh:

Spoiler for Not so harsh:

Thank you a lot for your criticism. While I'm probably not going to apply it until I finish the full revision, it'll be great come later months when I take this to further levels.

Now, to eat my breakfast and watch Clannad. ^_^