View Single Post
Old 2009-10-27, 01:06   Link #1574
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
I really think they should just resolve the love triangle and be done with it. It really wasn't good for Alto's development, it kinda showed how he is still prone to running away, and therefore hadn't really grown in terms of making hard decisions. Though his not choosing is also what I think ended up causing a little niche of fans to think that Sheryl and Ranka would just be better of with eachother than with Alto who basically left them hanging.
Yeah, I really wish they had resolved the whole thing. After getting into my fair share of arguments here at my arrival, I just wanted the LT resolved no matter which of the 2 were chosen. This was the best for Alto's character since not choosing either one just shafted his character development, and the worst is that I felt Michael's death was in vain because of his lack of resolve, such a shame because I do like Alto's character but was disappointed by this fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yot-chan View Post
Let's say Ranka gets Alto in the movie...how would you bear under the tidal wave of smug self-satisfaction and "I told you so" comments that would be sure to come your way? Isn't a little anguish preferable to the outpourings of resentment and "I was right, you were wrong" recriminations?

Seriously, if one girl wins, this site (and a few others) will get TORN TO SHREDS, Frontier videos on Youtube will be inundated by profanity-laden, half-coherent outpourings of triumph and rage (in equal measure), and Crusader of THAT Animeblog will either be knighted or burned at the stake.

Are you SURE you want to take that chance...?
You know, this is something that no one would be able to avoid. Personally though, I wouldn't be happy if they forced their relationship in the movie at all, only if it's consistent.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"