Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 2010-10-28, 10:17   Link #599
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larthak View Post
Guys, come on. All you have to do is log in. Is that really such a problem? In 2010? And the friends list? That's just hillarious what problems you guys can have. No privacy online? Well, duh...cellphones destroyed privacy ages ago. I don't want to be a jerk, but I just can't believe what I'm reading...sorry.

It's an anti-piracy/anti-hack effort. Not successful due to people being what they are, but Battle.net 2 is already released. They won't back out now. Too late for that, since they stated ages ago how they want to implement every single new game into it. Can't play while traveling with your laptop? Blame pirates, if you so want to blame someone that much.
That's completely illogical and you know it, so I won't bother trying to explain why something that doesn't stop pirates exists, is not there because it is the Pirate's fault.

And when you say "you don't want to be", you ARE. You are being a jerk, the very reason I will never play with the likes of you Online. I will be playing my Single Player games by myself as far away from you as possible. And if that is no longer possible then I will find something else to do. Perhaps what annoys me most is that Blizzard is trying to convince me to play Multiplayer when I don't WANT to. They are like missionary's preaching their religion, whether I want to hear it or not. In fact, they act just like you; they "don't want to be a jerk", but they still are.