View Single Post
Old 2009-02-08, 06:13   Link #348
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I dont think the mangaka will apply the same rule twice and another reason is Suzuka always got sad when Yamato and Honoka got along well but Eba barely shows any reaction. Also talking of rules since the mangaka once let suzuka who was virtually living with Yamato win at the end, so for the mangaka's new manga he might not go for the same route meaning he wont make Eba, who is living with Haruto, end up together with Haruto coz then it would become similar to Suzuka. Also the mangaka likes his girls to be short haired lol
So on the one hand he won't go according to what he already did (first girlfriend loses) but at the same time stick to his habit of letting the short-haired girl "win" ?
Also, i wrote that i was just kidding, as of yet no one can actually predict the outcome with any kind of solid argument, cause there's none so far. If the argument is that most people expect the author to go a different path this time then why wouldn't he want to suprise all of them? After all this one's pretty much on the edge right now, i don't see where this is going and i like it for the time being.
On a side note, with these two angstful characters it's extremely doubtful Haruto and Nanami are going to become a couple in the next few chapters at all.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote