View Single Post
Old 2010-06-14, 07:00   Link #2005
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaimeGuy View Post
endless, I'm surprised you forgot about the 520 cenz promise between Ed and Roy. He's not trying to pave the way for his own destruction, not anymore. Both Scar and Roy realize they have so much more to live for, and there's so much more they can do. It would be a disservice for them to give up now.
Nah, that was me. I have to admit I never saw that scene changing Roy's point of view on that. It's right after Riza told Ed what might be in store for them, so I doubt he has a different view at that point.
But you are right about that 'live for more' thing.

I really enjoyed the thoughts you guys have on the subject :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
It's kind of sad too how Ed and Alu have parted to go on separate journeys. They've been together for so long and they strive to be together, why the separation? I don't think the end result is worth it. What's more, Ed can't use alchemy anymore. How can he study it??
Well, for one it has a practical use, so Al can study Rentanjutsu (and hook up with Mei) and Ed can study the western Alchemy at the same time. Parting isn't portrayed as sad at all, they will see each other again after all.

And of course Ed can study it. He can't execute it, but he still has the understanding.
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote