Thread: Licensed Ro-Kyu-Bu! [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-10, 12:11   Link #221
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Nevertheless kind of relate how the boys team felt about want to win the championship and therefore demanded more practice hours. But because of that wanting closure of the female team is just wrong. Physically and technically males are better than females in sports be it basketball, soccer/football etc. But at some point the love and passion for the game are just the same for both parties. Thats why the boys should’ve respect that.
No, they really aren't the same. The boys want to work hard and win. The girls just want to have fun and play around. I'm not saying it's wrong to want to have fun (in fact, I just don't get why people get worked up about sport), but the mindsets really aren't the same.
Quote:
Then again, as good the pink girl may be, I still find it odd for the boys team who managed to win the regional tournament were beaten singlehandledly by the pink girl. And for a girls team fighting a well trained boys team? I guess thats anime logic for you where moe beats reality and common sense.
I don't think she beat the actual boy basket team. Just the boys in her class.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote