View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 16:44   Link #1044
CJ_Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Chapter 136.
Between Magnoshutatt and Kingdom of Actia, there were several smaller nations but majority of them have been invaded and absorbed by Magnoshutatt, growing its borders all the up to the northern tip of Actia's borders.

In matter of 10 something years, Magnoshutatt's size grew multifold.
The capital Magnoshutatt is a city-state, but it owns a much larger land beyond its gates.
Its interesting that Magnoblah is Isreal, never thought of that.

anyway, with the whole invading and expanding territory thing. . .I hope you don't think that rome. . .er laem didn't just appear overnight without invading anyone either, especially to get that size. . .

hmm....

Of course mangoblah isnt "innocent" but that's still no justification for schezerblah to invade them either.

I think Dumbledouche is an ass and is definitely wrong in how hes treating the goi(ever heard of peaceful transition ffs?) but that's really got nothing to do with and unprovoked war: captured spy decides to stay in the spyee's country, so so spy's original country goes to war over that? that's pretty damn silly, and that wouldn't fly in the real world. . . .

you'd have to make up some lie about wmd's or something for that to work

also I find it strange that it seemed that the Kou empire was going to invade magnoblah anyway but leam got their first.

I still want to see Kou wipe out laem while their army is at magno, and come behind after the war and take over both of them...

that would be. . .awesome?

it would be like: "OK no more douchebaggery from the two of you, you are now Chines...err Kouneese now"
CJ_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote