View Single Post
Old 2013-03-19, 18:56   Link #1307
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I don't think what separates Scheclone away from other magi is 'power.'

The vision of a 'magi' clearly does not require any significant effort to use on Judal's end, and despite Sche's mastery of high-level magic beyond Moga's level, she was unable to do so.

A real magi possesses unique 'gifts' that allow them to do things that other magicians cannot do, no matter how powerful they are. It's probably those factors that differentiate lolimagiclone and others.

We're assuming the Schezerade in the battlefield... is physically the same Schezerade back at Reim.

What's stopping her from having sleeper clones everywhere, being anywhere when needed?

In this case, she could've always been secretly transported in the Reim ship.

Or another easy possibility, is that she simply has a high-level of magic that allows her to be there.
Soooo what your saying is despite she being a magi her clone body is unable to use magi abilities like "magi vision" or the use of rukh or her high level magic. Given that her clone body could have low amount of magoi to use high level magic but enough to use Clairvoyance and other magics that don't use alot of magoi?

I can get behide the sleeper clones and teleportation that Awrya mentioned in how she got there so fast. Another way of seeing it could be she made a clone on the battle field and just transported her consciousness into that one while her other one is at Reim. Seeing how she is now close to Titus would she try and absorbed him as unless Aladdin talks to her about how Titus is his friend and doesn't want him to die I don't see why she wouldn't.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote