Thread: Rizelmine...
View Single Post
Old 2004-01-07, 17:31   Link #2
tsurumaru
I refuse to die dammit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhia
hi ho ppl im not to sure if anyone else has asked this but in ep 19 aka 7 series two rizelmine does kyoko-san have sex with iwaki?? im confused cos then in ep 8 kyoko is going on about iwaki's virginity..
So wat did they d, i hope u remember, u no wen rizel was tied up in the closet and she was supposed to do otona-no-c with him... if this isnt clear enough pls let me know...
oh and btw i know some ppl had probs with the last series but now there all sorted out.. honobono is re-releasing(i think)
I was trying to remember the scene you were talking about and I think I've got it. Was it when Rizel heard Kyoko and Iwaki-kun making "strange noises" from under the sheets (whilst she was tied up in her cupboard)?
I'm pretty sure they turned this into a joke and that Iwaki had been wrestling with Kyoko (to keep her away from him!). She then says something double entendre like "You were the best I've ever had" (referring to Iwaki-kun's wrestling prowess) of course everyone else would think she was referring to something else and this causes Rizel to cry

I thought you'd left by the way! Welcome back!
tsurumaru is offline   Reply With Quote