View Single Post
Old 2010-01-31, 05:40   Link #322
edkedkedk
Hare Hare Sera Fuku!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksassin View Post
The reversing of the world might be because of her love to Kyon. Some might argue that the reason why she create alternate world is for Kyon who wants a normal life(mainly kyonxyuki shippers) as well as to be normal. The backup part... I kinda agree with you.
Yes, the disappearance arc makes many people sad including me. But I think the novel shows huge character development for Yuki as well as Kyon. That novel make me fall in love with Yuki (in fanboy/girl sense)more .Anybody, dont misunderstood

Now the alt!Yuki pic make me SQUEE!!! Cant decide which one is better though. the alt one or the normal one. both has their awesomeness
Yuki is self-sacrificing to the end. One more example would be in

Spoiler for Snowy Mountain Syndrome:

Question here: If she's cut off from the DITE, is Yuki still considered to be an alien?

I have a love/hate relationship with Kyon; love him because he's the narrator and his sarcasm is just too funny, and hate him because, well, because I'm a bigger Yuki fan than a Kyon fan. I am not a kyonxyuki shipper but I still like alt!Universe more than 'real'!Universe, because at least there, Yuki has made a stand for herself. I think that says a lot for her, whose original programming was just to 'observe'. Disappearance is a huge step forward for most of the characters in terms of character development, and I think it's logical they chose it to be made into a movie.

Oh, and personally, I feel emotionless Yuki is the cutest (her expression nearly never changes), and that alt!Yuki sometimes scare me. But I haven't seen the movie and her blushing furiously, so I might change my mind when I see that