View Single Post
Old 2011-08-13, 06:35   Link #13059
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Hmm, Kumokawa's section reveals a lot to be desired in knowing. Particularly of what she really thinks of Kamijou Touma not as "the underclassman who possesses a unique power known as the Imagine Breaker, a phenomenon that has yet to be understood" but as an individual, an underclassman she sees on a day-to-day basis in school. The normal Kamijou Touma.

... A yet to be revealed flag? For a character with so much charisma or so I think, to have Touma's disappearance make her go into a slump like that is quite something.
Kumokawa's 'depression' mirrors alot of character's own internal turmoil- The ability to wield great power, but completely useless when it matters the most. As oppose to Kamijou who wields a weak power, but is always reliable when it matters the most.

Kamachi really likes to drive home this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
... Wow, two reference to Shokuhou Misaki in one volume? I'm wondering if she'll show up next volume...
What could she possibly be doing in Hawaii ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
And as for the rest of Ch2 Pt3, I'm guessing Touma raised another flag >.> One that I didn't think he'd be capable of pulling it off.

Did the Kami-yan disease mutate and got a lot more potent?
Mah, if it's something as simple as gaining girl's respect and admiration, it's already at that level a long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Well, on the Seria front, it seems to me that she and the BoD she works with are good people, but there are limits to what they can do. Touma ignores those limits and saves people that Seria had thought lost forever, and she respects him for that.

Having him appear to die was probably a blow to her because she could do nothing to prevent his death. He was outside her power, and served as a cold reminder that she can't save everyone.
What surprised me is that human side of Seria, I honestly thought Kamachi was going to play her as another cold manipulative character that isn't touched by anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
It's possible that there might be even more references to #5 too becuase the volume still has 4 chapters to be translated and the epilogue. Although I agree with you, all these references seem to foreshadow Shokuhou Misaki appearing soon. *Plays dramatic music*
Sigh, yet nothing on the number 6...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
ROFL an anonymous person asked this question on Toaru's discussion page in Baka-Tsuki.
Hmmm, relative to the entire cast, there isn't really a noticable loli population, it's just that this volume is a cluster-fest for every character that even remotely mattered once.... As well as introducing other characters into the main story.