View Single Post
Old 2006-06-09, 21:34   Link #83
Minoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaco
The Tori no Uta orgel version (named Hane on the OST) seems downright haunting.

The Aozora orgel version is also called Giniro and I forget if they played it during the naime itself but it's brings tears immediately when hearing it.
Hane = haunting...definitely. I think they actually used the orgel version of Giniro a couple of times during the anime, but right now the only time I can remember for certain is
Spoiler:
In keeping with the topic, I've got to mention that I'm really fond of Natsukage...the wonderful piano melody, the arrangement and the way it goes from diffidently upbeat to almost ominous and moody before the original theme comes back so brightly. Add to that the associations it brings back from the places it's used in the anime, and wow...I don't think I could ever get tired of listening to it. The Kanon / AIR Piano Arrange Album, Re-feel, has a nice version of it too, as well as Denshou, Aozora, Yumegatari, and Tori no Uta.

There's even a CD single available that has a vocal version...it's quite different, but it grew on me very quickly. Now I know what Enya would sound like if she were Japanese...
Minoto is offline   Reply With Quote