View Single Post
Old 2009-07-28, 10:17   Link #268
piku
Wilhelmina Carmel my love

Send a message via MSN to piku
hi all this's Piku, the blog owner of outlaw.

I would like to speak (or explain) something about the speculated content of the 4 OVA volumes.

Actually ALL the titles are chosen from the original novel, they are side stories of shana:

1. リシャッフル(reshuffle)from the illustration collection 1, Gu-ren
2. ゾートロープ(Zoetrope)from the novel SII,comic 5, and the appendex of shana II DVD1
3. セレモニー(ceremony)from the novel S
4. ドミサイル(domicile) from the novel SII

Beside reshuffle, 2-4 has been run on dengeki hp (the former of dengeki bunko magazine), dengeki bunko magazine, and dengeki daioh (the comic magazine) for some time.

Please just forget about those Chinese characters. they are just the official/non-official chinese translation of the Japanese title, they do not have actual description of the original content.

I put some wiki links on those English translated titles for reference. some how titles are related to the stories. all side story's titles was best fit the story itself.

The first volume of the new OVA series is reshuffle, a side story form novel. If the OVA series need to 'go in to background of characters', these side story may the best choice to do so. That's why I believe the rest volume may also from the original novel's side story.

Shana must show up in these stories (because the OVA must base on major's needs), the story must be fun, and the story itself must be very related to those main characters. these are factors I concidered when making that speculated titles.

because I cannot post spoilers here, so please search these titles for more information. I think they may not the best 4 side stories, but all of the side stories are very nice and worth to read, just like "milestone" in episode 8-9 in season 2. volume 10 is my love and I hope it turn into OVA series though.

I'm sorry if the information make someone confused here. please excuse me if there are grammatical mistakes that make this message too unclear to understand.