View Single Post
Old 2010-06-24, 18:47   Link #11568
Sentou
Ace Detective

Well, with the fortune of the Ushiromiya family, the most likely candidates are Jessica, Shannon, and Kanon.

Jessica because as I previously pointed out, the fortune is legally hers, but she really could care less about it. If the epitagh was solved, she wouldn't mind, and it wasn't, she wouldn't mind either. Granted, we have an example where Erika wanted to humilate Jessica, so I suppose the epitagh COULD matter to her, but in such a case that was more or less because she didn't want her father to be humilated.

With Kanon and Shannon, being "furniture", money doesn't mean much, and indeed if they were Beatrice it fits them perfectly.

The issue with this is that we have to assume they're Beatrice from the get go, which Shannon is highly likely to be, but at the same time, it's a theory that relies on circular logic.
Shannon is the child because the child is Beatrice and Shannon is Beatrice.

Episode 7 cannot come soon enough, as whenever we have any theory applying to Shannon, Jessica, and Kanon, things get fuzzy as heck.

But I'll propose the following I suppose: Piece Beatrice is out to save everyone or something that doesn't involve mass murder, and there is someone who is at the same time exploiting the legend and killing in her name. In a sense, there are two culprits who adhere to the Beato mythos. But there is only one Piece Beato.
Sentou is offline   Reply With Quote