mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Kirio added to OP part with Koushiro
"Wait, you were there?"
*checks original OP to see if Kirio was there as a shadow*
Was not...
And yet Mayuri's face continues to elude us. I fear her screen time may be less than I'd want, especially since that poster came out

I find it amusing other Anime show their characters in the OP with no restraint, but they're taking their sweet time with this one XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
Maybe the two things you mentionned here are linked?
Utao unconsiously went into "super seki" mode?
Could be. But then again maybe these two weren't meant to bite each others head off and there's some kind of self defense against each other

Quote:
My reason: he's the main character
Utao's the main character.

You don't see "Kyohei's Corner" after the credits, do you?

*runs*

Quote:
What are you talking about?
The staff just thought about the ladies a bit and gave them a glorious Kyohei bath scene.
You know what I'm talking about I don't want to see some guy dunk his head underwater and drown himself, I want to see a girl wash her nice hair, I want to see a girl wash her armpits, I.... no, I don't mean Utao-chan, don't eyeball me

Quote:
Count me in as someone else who was skeptical at first but is liking it more and more,though some of the comedy still isn't working on me.
Oh I was never skeptical from the start. I knew what size boobies I was diving into since ep01 and Hibino delivers everytime she's on screen. Oh, that's not what we're talking about? Shuckles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
It's become a real "edge of your seat" anime for me.
I've never been bored of this series so far. It's been launched to the top of my "can't wait for next week" list for Summer 2k11, and it's not letting up XD

Quote:
I think it was a wise decision for Episode 5 to give us a break from Aki and Insane Girl. I hope we do get to see some more of the two of them causing chaos together, but I think that (temporarily) focusing on generally more sane characters helps to keep this anime's narrative a bit more "grounded", which in turn aids the intensity level for me.
It definitely fit the story to leave those 2 out. I like the way this series is continuing it's arc in a sense that in the episode you are watching, the story and characters being portrayed are what you need to see at that moment, and not needlessly inserting them so early on and then dropping them completely till later *cough* Narumi in Mayo Chiki *cough*. That's why I'm not too disappointed that the KanaHana girl is showing up rather late here, when Mayuri shows up I'm sure it's going to be well within the story, so here's hoping I enjoy that

By the way, I kinda lauged when I saw Kukuri's arm (ear?) in a sling. I was like "really Doll, that helps?"
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote