View Single Post
Old 2006-02-03, 18:02   Link #97
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol
Neodrag, Let me help you finish Luffy's quote "In this world there are alot of people in the Blue Sea, there are alot of Monstrous guys to defeat Someone like you!." It does not remain that Enel is more powerful than the High Profile Characters of the Blue Seas. Luffy Fought and Seen some of these Monsters he is talking about in action. Mihawk, Shanks, Crocodile, Smoker. Do I have to name characters like The Three Admirals, Sengoku, Whitebeard, Ace, Doflamingo. These men are on another level Ener will simply be Defeated if he were to go into the Seas.

That Quote says it all. Luffy could not have said it better.
And you seem to forget that I'm not actually disagreeing with you. That it remains that the men you speak being above Enel are an exceptional few; not the daily average. And I didn't see no "of" before the monstrous part in what Luffy said. It should be clear that from the link you yourself produced that what you are doing is misquoting what Luffy said. Luffy simply rebutted Enel's comment that no one could ever challenge his all in his simplisitic way of doing things when it comes to a heated moment at times. Much less that it seems that his comment was more a matter of him making clear that he doesn't consider himself that strong in comparison to certain others in Blue Sea, at least not enough for Enel to say that getting him out of the way would be getting out of the way the strongest in the world.

You don't have to name the characters like the The Three Supreme Vice Admirals, Sengoku, Whitebeard, and Donflamingo since he has never encountered them. His statement at the time of the Skypiea arc wouldn't involve these individuals being on his mind at the moment.
Quote:
Their are plenty of Elemental fruit users more powerful than Ener that have been beaten by people like Zoro, Dragon and Crocodile.
Which logia type users do you speak of that were beaten by people like Zoro, Dragon, and Crocodile? You're gonna have to rephrase that remark of yours. And it should be clear that logia users should be quite that of a rarity, especially in comparison to the amount of paramecia and zoan.

Last edited by neodrag38; 2006-02-03 at 18:12.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote