View Single Post
Old 2011-02-11, 09:33   Link #240
garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Whether it's bad writing or not is up to one's opinion. That we're supposed to accept the fact is my own perception.
ok, if for you having unexplained things/situations is acceptable i can respect that. but for me it's bad writing and will only lessen my liking for this show, i don't want that to happen, since i think this is one of the better shows currently showing.

Quote:
. But in this case I think even if we knew why Kyubei only contracts minors it would only mean we can reason the fact. And that is the reason why I predict that the reason won't be covered because it probably won't be of much significance for the actual events and outcomes. Hence it's better not to think about it as in case it won't be covered some people will just consider it being a plothole or the like.
Sorry, I'm apologizing in advance. I don't want to diss or insult you in any way. but i really can't get what your trying to say here. it's kinda ambiguous. might be due to how the sentences were formed. I hold though that it is significant because it will highlight or further illustrate QB's intent and motivations. And also the workings of the Mahou Shoujo in their universe. And yes I would consider it a plothole if it's not tackled in the following episodes.

Quote:
Isn't Homura a good example for being mature enough? And Kyouko surely seems to be well adapted in case she is/was immature and unknowing.
well for all intents and purposes Homura seems to be mature enough. definitely the most mature in how she handles situations among the girls. But it's irrelevant. as i've said it's being mature enough during the contract "signing" that is important. how do you know that she was like this from the beginning? she might have matured along the way. The impression she gives is that she has been doing this for a long time already, she has seen a lot of other MS. could be she has matured along the way. As for kyoko, well her actions speak for themselves.
still by their looks they were young when they got the contract, it's just that as one poster said it just might be they don't age anymore being zombies and all.

anyway hope everything clears out and we get a great show with a great ending
garbage is offline   Reply With Quote