View Single Post
Old 2012-07-21, 10:44   Link #83
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
It's nice that you went into some more detail, though reading this post honestly just leaves me more confused than before. I don't see why Haruyuki is self-entitled just because someone did something horrible to him and stole something important to him, and he's unhappy about it. I mean, if someone that was well-adjusted and had perfectly good self-esteem was bullied by someone, blackmailed, and stolen from, I'm sure they would be depressed also. And I don't see how Haru being suspicious of KYH means that he's in love with the pitiable martry role and doesn't want to give it up. The situation with KYH is suspicious because she's shown deep feelings from the very start, before Haru had even spoken to her much. Haru's suspicious sometimes because there doesn't seem to be much support for just why her feelings would be so deep. And in any case, I don't see how disbelieving someone's praise means that you're in love with being pitiable and tragic and want to cling to that role. Sometimes it's just simple disbelief, the end.

You seem to be jumping to a bunch of wild conclusions about Haru and extrapolating things at random. With Haru I see nothing but a goodhearted, brave kid that deserves a lot of praise and respect, even if he's insecure at times, that is going through a reasonable amount of human emotion over stressful circumstances. People like you (Or at least the way you're coming across in this one post) make me paranoid sometimes, honestly; those that give others undue blame and jump to a bunch of erratic conclusions about the way they think and feel. I'd rather not to have to worry about whether someone might think, if I accidentally oversleep one morning before school, that I think the school owes it to me to let me sleep however late I please, that I'm unappreciative of my education, that I'm a communist and a racist, that I hate my parents, and that I spend my spare time kicking puppies for fun.
I'm glad I make you paranoid. Frankly, I think you're just reading too much into the post and are too worried about what other people think. If they don't like it, fine. If you love it, fine. Remember, it's all opinion and no one is forced to agree with anything. No need to get worked up when people disagree with you.