View Single Post
Old 2013-03-30, 04:13   Link #4
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer
I've been dabbling over this the past week. I acknowledge SSY's weakness but seriously, the pluses outweigh the minuses so much that I'd give this series a full 10 even with its faults. The fact is I actually bothered rewatching the entire damn thing to understand everything that I've seen til the last episode (notwithstanding the fact that I rewatched the last episode 5 times).

Rather than pointing out what's good and what's bad about this series, I think I'm just gonna write a letter of appreciation. To the creators, the staff, the spectacular and creative animators (who I know will probably never read this), thank you. It's been a long while since a series managed to boggle my mind (and in depths not many have even reached) the way Shin Sekai Yori did and thank you for A-1 Pictures and whoever the hell is involved with this for letting my mind be boggled. Thank you for adapting this series that I probably would never had accessed had it not been adapted. This is a series clearly made with intent and passion and I totally love it for it. If this series ever becomes available in my country (through TV channels or through DVDs/Merchandise), I will watch/buy it in a heartbeat. That's how much I love this series.

It's been a long while since an anime was able to crack my personal Top 10 anime of all time.

10/10 (Perfect in my eyes)
Traveler on Revenge / Ahelo Sigs / Saimoe Report! Signature by ganbaru

Last edited by ahelo; 2013-04-01 at 22:34.