View Single Post
Old 2009-07-29, 00:23   Link #41
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by game2007 View Post
It appears that the government gave Ace an offer for Shichibukai position once. Now if they really want him dead, why would they...?

The impression I had is that he was offered the position before they realized who he truly was. Remember, Sengoku said that it was two years after Ace left East Blue and formed his crew before they figured out he was Roger's son, but he was already under Whitebeard's care by then. So he was probably offered the position when he was captain of the Spade pirates.....

And yeah, I'm interested in seeing what Luffy is going to do, myself. He's inevitably going to get a raised bounty for his Impel Down shenanigans anyway, so he might as well stir up a little trouble in Marineford too, yeah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
Luffy is not cool, Zoro is cool.

And yet while Luffy was busy having adventures in an island full of hot amazons, an underwater prison, and is now caught in the midst of a war that will change history as we know it, Zoro is forced to be the slave of a goth loli with a fetish for zombie animals. Which character seems more interesting now?