View Single Post
Old 2012-04-15, 15:16   Link #98
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Hahaha. I'm interested to see the people's reaction when they watch the conclusion of Lancer's and Saber's showdown, although it totally depends on how well they could animate their facial expressions (which should not be a problem). If this goes on my username is probably going to morph into Kotomine Kirei. The utter disregard of moral grounds is what I totally love from the Fate series.

And I don't think that Caster's ending was tragic. If you compare between dying a crazed madman who has lost whatever sight and belief he had when he was human, and to be able see again (or recall) the light and person he love, it was the absolute best ending Caster could've gotten. He found salvation in the end.

Though I could not say the same to the next character to die in the series.

Btw, the author of Fate/Zero is not Nasu, but a tragedy author that Nasu looked up to and adore. Thus it was rather surprising how well they had Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night fit with each others. Nasu mentioned in the Author's Notes that this friend author of his, for all of his overflowing writing talent, has lost his sight to see a better future and outcome in humanity. Thus all of the author's stories consisted of tragedies and black ends... He hoped that one day his friend could see them again.

Random rantings below.

Spoiler for F/SN bad end spoiler: