View Single Post
Old 2012-07-17, 15:13   Link #29695
unsuspectingvisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealym View Post
Oho, I hadn't thought of that. I agree - Erika blue truth that Somebody outside the mansion (herself, George, Jessica, Maria, Kumasawa, Nanjo, or Godha) arranged for a recording of a knock to play should still be valid. It would mean the people in the mansion HEARD the knocking noise, but due to the red truth, could tell that it was fake.

So they heard it, and would've been like "Where is that recording of a knock sound coming from?" or something like that. There are two issues still present, though. The first is that Erika's truth about the knock failed to account for the letter as well. The knocking sound is allegedly how they found the letter.

The second problem is that this view is still along the lines of people lying, or the scene containing blatant falsehood. In the scene, everyone responded to the knock as though it were real, and presumably reported it as such to Erika later when she gathered her detailed account of the nights events. Sooo, "everyone heard a knocking sound, but knew it was fake" still seems much more complex than necessary, over there was no knock at all.
I didn't say that Erika's blue truth was still valid. I'm just saying that she got the recorded knock thing right. Her blue truth was shot down because she thought it was someone from outside the mansion who setup the cassette tape , she didn't even suspected those inside the mansion.

there's a possibility that they interpreted the sound after the incident. It just wouldn't make sense at all that they can figured out it was a recorded tape the instant they heard the knocking sounds. It's only natural for them to suspect that someone was knocking behind the door because the knocking sound came from the door or atleast near the door and they didn't know yet the whereabouts of everyone inside the mansion at that time. So they will still suspect that someone other than the people inside the dining hall knock. But they found out afterwards that no one

Kanon and Shannon setup the cassette tape and since Lambda said in red that no one inside the mansion placed the letter in the hallway then the letter wasn't in the hallway to begin with. Kanon just lied about finding the letter.

I don't like that solution where everyone lied about the whole incident just to troll on Erika. It not a fantasy scene because we didn't see any Golden Butterflies around or any fantasy creature. Why didn't Lambda shown us a scene where Beatrice was knocking behind the door and placing the letter then? It would make more sense to me since we can see her hanging around Natsuhi Alot of times in this episode. But If by chance that everyone lied, how can you explain that scene where everyone looked at the door if the knock didn't happened at all?
unsuspectingvisitor is offline   Reply With Quote