View Single Post
Old 2012-10-01, 10:39   Link #2067
rantaid

Allow me to butting in.

Let us wind the clock back to years when the word tsundere is the equivalent of cute girl with loads of potential.

But, upon reading Oda Nobuna translation and summary also watching the anime.... why do i feel that sooner or later the Monkey will ended up netorared from nobuna? Well... i don't mind with this direction. I love this, I Love it.

and.... reading from justpassingby writing...

allow me to quote it:

Quote:
And regarding Juubei. I mentioned this several times, and even if she's my favorite girl, I think she should've been punished when she moved Kazumasu from Ise to Osaka, just in case if Nobuna wanted to fight Honbyouji when the temple was going to go against Nobuna's Tenka Fubu with their own Tenka Fubyou (Spread the Cat Across the Land) . Nobuna wasn't prepared for war, but was willing to go all out when Yoshiharu chose to stay at Honbyouji that she forgot about Juubei's insubordination.
But at least Juubei's decision made Kazumasu joined the football game .
i have to disagree. No. A general in the field is allowed to disobey his lord's order. Jubei did this for tactical maneuver. the Mori clan is known for their wealth and military power. Her action, were done for pre-emptive measure, hence does not disobey military law. Also, her act to not report it beforehand is according to rule of secrecy in warfare. I never seen any general did this correct method in Anime.

I just hope it ended with a good ending like School Days. it was the best romance anime i have ever watched. true story.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote