View Single Post
Old 2007-05-13, 07:26   Link #136
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I'd really enjoy incorporating the characters in this thread into my version of the Nanohaverse. Though only as cameo characters and no hostility involved. But I'm not so crazy as to do that aren't I?

Nice! And the involvement of 'bunny girl' Vita there was way unexpected. It looks like your prologue is over and the real story is finally going to begin. I'm most looking forward to Kha's interaction with Fate and the others.

Just out of curiosity (and a little craziness), if Aurion resided in your version in Nanohaverse, how would Kha feel about Oji-chan? By the way I see it, Kha would most likely be annoyed by him about teasing Fate (as well as others) in particular.
Ho yeah. But at the way things are going, I don't think they have much hard feelings with Oji-chan. Fate's cheer for Kha was more out of jest than anything else, and is totally out of line my timeline due to the ages of everyone. But yeah, watch you step, as YnS's defence program can testify, if it can testify in that state of non-existence its in.

Indeed. As you can see, I do the same, especially if I find something out of the ordinary (like Vita being down one moment, then flying around the next). A bit like how the Astray manga got drawn I suppose.

Hmm Oji-chan can exist in Kha's space, especially since he has the habit of dropping by the tech dept after filing bi-monthly reports on the 46th at HQ. Shario and Yuuno know him, for example, but not on the level of good friends that you would tell your other circles about.

Sooo early on up to the A's Epilogue he would be on rather friendly terms with Oji-chan, though I see him calling him Aurion-sempai or just Sempai. A commonly discussed topic would be tech and devices in general, even with Chario around.

After meeting the girls(my friend's fic), he might get defensive if there's too much ribbing of them, especially Fate, for he sees himself as the Main Tank of the group (He is seen discussing team tactics using game terms in one of the short "DVD specials" I planned for Saint X's fic.). And any hint of trying to get close to Fate would result him being jealous and itching for Sakura, and sometimes the mischievous device would bark out loud to the encroaching party to back off for ["She's Father's Fate."] and turn both of them into tomatoes. Despite being a Cleric-knight, he does nosebleed if let's say Aurion creates an illusion of Fate doing NSFW and the boy isn't prepared for it. But Kha would nonetheless respect him for being a senior, even though Sakura might attack him verbally in a angry-moe kind of way the moment she picks up negative feelings coming from her meister resulting from Aurion's actions. Kha's rather reserved while Sakura's very upfront, and wouldn't stop talking unless Kha puts her in silent mode. (He can't have a commenting device in the middle of a meeting with higher ups can he? )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
My other OC Kyla would have smacked him hard for being such a 'person' and would have confined him to the brig under 'special torture' *hears relentless laughter from the brig*.

As for Kha he'll go all berserk and send you to *transmission cut*

speaking of which i may have to add her here, sine she's in a work that is currently being written in FF.net

Spoiler for length and relative incompleteness:

The above OC is in the final stages of completion for history, so pardon for the relative lack of it.
Magicannon Girl Silvered Kyla! Or at least that's what she used to be, when she was an unwilling member of Konata's Flat Chest Club. A very powerful device user who's in charge of the most advanced ship of the TSAB. Get the rest of her specs up if it doesn't spoil.

@anyone: Kyla Scrya, Yuuno's mother, is Kha's CO when he is assigned to the Silvana in the AlternateS arc Saint X is writing. More details on that in the "A's to StrikerS" arc, or just read AlternateS on FF.net. :indirect selfpromotion: