View Single Post
Old 2011-09-28, 05:52   Link #641
rulfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
For me it's that fans have gone to treating them like Studio Jesus that is completely infallible to treating them like any other studio and acknowledging where they actually fit in in the grand scheme of the anime industry and where there is room for improvement.
This applies to almost everywhere. I've seen worse... Even fans of other studios pull something like of this. However even though I or We may not agree with their opinion, everyone is still entitled to their opinion about something.

Frankly I share the sentiment way back in 2006 or 2007 when I used to get pissed at those over the top remarks(but this wasn't about anime stuff so I'm not going there). Then I learned, I'm just here for the ride. Why do I need to stress myself with entertainment?

On a side note... Regarding Munto 2009... Could it be that it was a farewell project for Tomoe Aratani? According to Raito-kun she was one of KyoAni's veteran animation director back then. It seems that she left after Munto(2009) and After Story were done. According to him she now works for Nintendo.

So far, ex-KyoAni veterans I'm aware of that are currently involved with upcoming/on going projects on other studios are Touko Takao on Idolm@ster and Satoshi Kadowaki on Guilty Crown(Chief Animation Director).