View Single Post
Old 2012-05-22, 17:42   Link #360
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
It also depends on how you read it. It could be written in such a way that one could write "He left behind his daughter in the winter castle and his wife." or "He left behind his wife, as well as his daughter in the winter castle." to keep the same meaning. However, the first way reads clunky.
That makes sense. May be a translation challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
That doesn't really make a lot of sense going by the first episode of the anime though ...

God, I get that message in the Fate/Stay night game was that ''There was no real happy ending'' and all, but at least in HF all of these evil bastards got what was coming for them ... Shinji, Zouken, Gil, Kotomine (okay the last two were more of magnificent evil bastards than the former two) and in the end, we got a happy ending of sorts (sure, Rider is still around and we have no idea what happened to Saber in that reality...) but the other routes where Sakura is either at the mercy of Zouken or Shinji ...

Damn it, why couldn't the game have gone with the being 3 complete individual stories that were complete on their own? I can't help but cringe at how Fate and UBW end now, as much as I like them.
I prefer to think that after Fate and UBW Shirou and Rin went and saved Sakura.