View Single Post
Old 2012-06-25, 20:12   Link #689
EccentricSwordser

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchblue View Post
When you are talking about the accelerate research group, you talking about the Commitee that Black Vise is VP of, right?

The really hard duelling avatar is Wolfcram, even though he a lvl 1.

Black Vise is definitely the antagonist of the whole series. He is oblivously an adult (thank to the BIC). But like I said long ago, there is always somebody equal or better. That why I thought up Daniel/DA.
I would like to see a a character application for you FC, he seems interesting, but when I keep seeing a ref to a character that I know of in a forum I tend to think of this creation as a sue- especially since you talk so high about him.

As for that little summary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazamachi Shogen View Post
Vol 10 is aqua current stuff/KYH meeting some burst linker in okinawa I think
The rest can be summarized easily. Haru got chrome disaster and it manifested itself fully when they were racing on hermes cord, they either have to get rid of it or Haru will be hunted down and destroyed. Ardor maiden can get rid of CD, but she's in infinite EK. So they bailed her out, met some interesting people, learn some interesting history about chrome disaster. Then chrome disaster manifested itself again because Haru got pissed off. Haru then tried to leave NN, but then stopped by KYH. KYH then spent a night together with Haru in her house on her couch and together with some serious thrashing they got rid of CD. Vol 11 is about some really hard dueling avatar, the mirror surface theory and the accelerate research group.
I really wish I knew Chinese and or Japanese just so I could read that part. Reading about Chrome disaster is just so exciting and interesting- even though brain control like plots are sorta over used, this one is really good.

I wish I could thank all the Translators on BT somehow, just to tell them they ARE appreciated by people, even if the grammar is sorta bad- its better than nothing.