View Single Post
Old 2012-09-09, 18:52   Link #12
mixordia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
It seems like Eru thinks the world is all nice and fluffy. No wonder nobody wants to tell her the dirty side of anything. If she gets together with Oreki, i bet it would be simple for him to cheap on her with other girls lol.
In reality I think it's the opposite, I think she knows very well about the problems of the world, the problem is that she is the kind of person who doesn't hold grudges or see evil in anything, she tries to see the best in people, even though they are not as good so...

She felt totally responsible for the chocolate and in her place I would have the same reactions, I also have this feeling of responsibility... like we've never seen her in such a situation, it's really scary to see her that way ... it shows that she isn't only a "happy girl". Since the last episode comes up showing how she really is, the world in which she lives is full of responsibilities, she's rich and come from a important family... her life isn't perfect, she grew up being educated to be responsible for their actions / take responsibility for everything she does.