View Single Post
Old 2012-12-10, 23:24   Link #114
Kakkou
Tch.

Guys, I think we need to drop the whole bonobo discussion. That horse is as dead as Shun and Reiko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
1) The seiyuu of the main characters are doing a great job so far. Now that they've settled into their "older teen" voices, both Saki and Maria have a very, very pretty voice that I could listen to all day (and I'm usually neutral about female seiyuu). As for the boys, people seem to have a hate-on for Kaji Yuuki for some reason, but I think he has a great voice, especially for this type of character, and I love what he's doing with Satoru so far. (I mean, not much, because screentime and everything, but still. I can't wait to hear adult!Satoru.) And while I don't think I've ever heard of Murase Ayumu before, he was great in ep 10. He seems to be a total rookie, but he did an awesome job carrying the episode, and I hope I'll hear him again in other shows.
Shhhh, the forum's been pretty quiet on the Kaji hate lately, so don't bring it up.

I agree on this completely though, they've been doing a great job, though I wonder if they'll have a new voice for adult Satoru. Saki's already guaranteed to have Aya Endo's sexy voice after the next time skip so they might give the guys new voices? I'm also looking forward to hearing Murase take on more roles from here on. He looks pretty young though, I can't imagine how extra awkward the recording session of ep8 would have been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
2) The outfits. Have I mentioned yet how much I love the outfits in this series? I've loved the school uniforms since ep 1, they're kind of familiar but also a bit traditional and yet unique. Really nice. The summer camp outfits were also very nice, and the coats and headgear in this ep were adorable. Maria's earmuff thingie was the cutest earmuff thingie ever, and I want Satoru's coat. If they ever release merchandise for this show I want the clothes. (The fashion sense so far gives me hope that we won't have to suffer the sight of Satoru in an Aloha shirt and he'll wear something nicer. *keeps hoping*)
Seconded. The outfits look great. I'd love to have Satoru's winter outfi- wait, what? Satoru in an Aloha shirt?